This year will be my first Mother’s Day with no children living at home. About a month ago, that fact hit me, and it made me sad. But…
When I feel sad, I stop feeling sad, and be awesome instead. #truestory (Thank you, Neil Patrick Harris)
So, when my husband asked me what he could get me for Mother’s Day this year, I told him, “I want to be grounded to my craft room for the entire weekend”. The good news is: he agreed. So, now it’s up to me to compile the greatest to do list ever. 2 days and 3 nights of glorious uninterrupted craft time. It’s like going on a retreat all by myself.
It’s a good thing I made these Rainbowtized Project Planner worksheets to keep myself organized. If you haven’t gotten your free download yet, just click here, or on the ad in the sidebar to access the download link.
Greatest Mother’s Day Gift Ever
- The Laura Tote from Pattern Pile with a twist
- A bento box bag from Pink Penguin
- The one-hour weekend bag on Craft Foxes
- Mega Credit Card Wallet from Infarrantly Creative
- More Free Desktop Wallpapers from Rainbowtized